To search your local MMJ listings, simply use the “Dispensary Search by Zip Code” on the top left of all DenverWeed.net pages.Good Question. Click here to learn the ins and outs of personal usage and growing Marijuana in Amendment 64.
Can I legally grow marijuana at home?
Answer – Yes. Adult residents can grow up to 6 marijuana plants per person, with no more than 3 in the mature/flowering stage at any time. No more than 12 total plants are allowed per residence regardless of the number of adults living there. Marijuana plants must be kept in an enclosed, locked area.
Take extra precautions to ensure that only authorized adults have access to the marijuana plants. You must be 21 and older to have or use retail marijuana. Children and pets should be kept away from plants at all times.
Is there a limitation on the number of plants that I can grow at my home?
Answer – Yes. Adult residents can grow up to 6 marijuana plants per person, with no more than 3 in the mature/flowering stage at any time. No more than 12 total plants are allowed per residence, regardless of the number of adults living there.
Can I sell home-grown marijuana to others?
Answer – Home grown marijuana, no matter the form, may not be sold to others.
Take extra precautions to ensure that only authorized adults have access to marijuana plants. You must be 21 and older to have or use retail marijuana. Children and pets should be kept away from plants at all times.
Is it legal to grow plants outside?
Answer – Marijuana must be grown in a fully enclosed and locked space, whether indoors or outdoors.
Listing Of All Colorado Stores Selling Marijuana To Recreational Users
- Breckenridge Cannabis Club, 226 S. Main St., Breckenridge
- The Annie’s, 135 Nevada St., Central City
- Green Grass Alternative Medicine, 440 Lawrence St., Central City
- 3D Cannabis Center, 4305 Brighton Blvd., Denver
- CitiMed, 1640 E. Evans Ave., Denver
- The Clinic Colorado, 3888 East Mexico, Denver
- Dank Colorado, 3835 Elm St., Denver
- Denco, 3460 Park Avenue West, Denver
- Denver Kush Club, 2615 Welton St., Denver
- Evergreen Apothecary, 1568 S. Broadway, Denver
- The Green Solution, 2601 W. Alameda Ave., Denver
- The Green Solution, 4400 Grape St., Denver
- The Grove, 74 Federal Blvd., Denver
- The Haven, 777 Canosa Court, Denver
- The Healing House Denver, 2383 Downing St., Denver
- Kindman, 4125 Elati St., Denver
- LoDo Wellness, 1617 Wazee St., Denver
- Medicine Man Denver, 4750 Nome St., Denver
- Mile High Medical Cannabis, 1705 Federal Blvd., Denver
- The Shelter, 4095 Jackson St., Denver
- Northern Lights Cannabis Company, 2045 Sheridan Blvd., Edgewater
- Patient’s Choice of Colorado/Bud Med Health Centers, 2517 Sheridan Blvd., Edgewater
- The Kine Mine, 2820 Colorado Blvd., Idaho Springs
- BotanaCare, 11450 Cherokee St., Northglenn
- Marisol Therapeutics, 922 Kimble Dr., Pueblo West
- Alpine Wellness, 300 W. Colorado Ave., Telluride
- Telluride Green Room, 250 S. Fir St., Telluride
We are not just a Medical Marijuana Search engine. Our very own Medical Marijuana Review board of Petey Blunts, “Soft Wind” Two Joints, Jay Smokeswell and Dustin’em, give very candid and lively reviews of local Colorado Medicine. Jump in and add your own review!
Medical Marijuana Reviews
Denver Medical Marijuana Industry
Wow, what a whirlwind the Denver Medical Marijuana industry has gone through.
And no end is in site. New laws are being passed everyday with doctor, patient and legal implications.
Thousand’s of applications have piled up, and with a possible new, more conservative administration just a few years off, lord knows if they will all be processed before the deck of cards caves in. Let’s hope the Denver weed industry gets a good foothold, so that it will not be vulnerable during rougher seas.
Weed Posters and Marijuana Art
This site is not only dedicated to searching for local dispensaries, but it also delves into Marijuana Art, including weed posters and other Marijuana Art forms.
Marijuana Politics – Is Colorado Ready for Legalization?
If you look at our Jail system as something other than a business opportunity, it is clear that legalizing, taxing, and decriminalizing will take a huge burden off of our Penitentiary system, and help us turn the tide in balancing our budgets.
As a North Denver resident, it is clear to me that the current Denver Medical Marijuana system has helped the local economy. Every run down corner dive space available has been converted to an upscale dispensary, often sharing space with acupuncture, massage and other alternative healing specialists.
Let us know what you think and reply below!